- If your project is on a deadline, then be sure to find out what your printer’s turnaround times are before starting the project. If you miss their deadline, then that means your project might have to wait until they are freed up. It’s also a good idea to add extra “just-in-case” time for potential errors in printing or other unexpected delays.
- Print size and file format matters. Be sure to gather all of the information on your printer’s requirements. This includes whether or not fonts need to be embedded, file size dimensions with bleeds (if there are any), DPI or resolution, CMYK settings, etc.
- Proof your document thoroughly. Double and triple check spellings, website address, phone numbers, etc. There’s nothing worse than a print product with the wrong information!
- I am using a professional printer. Can you provide files with bleeds?
- What does Bragg Media need from me to create the design I am envisioning?
- Is There Anything Bragg Media’s Design Subscription Does Not Include?
- How Many Projects Do Bragg Media Graphic Design Subscriptions Include?
- What file types can I have?
- How much are graphic design subscriptions?
- What if I need to cancel my subscription?
- What is your refund policy?
- How Do I Sign Up For Bragg Media’s Graphic Design Subscriptions?
- How does the design subscription process work?
- Do you offer social media management?
- Who is your target audience?
- What design style do you love?
- What design style do you hate?
- What colors work for your brand?
- What kind of typography makes sense for this project?
- Logo Design
- Video Graphics
- Complex Illustrations
- Digital Painting
- Website and App Design
- writing or campaign creation
- Working with printers or other third parties
- 6-8 social media graphics
- 1 print advertisement
- 1 double-sided flier with a lot of information
- 2-4 lightly edited photos, such as background removal
- 1 Google Ad with different sizes
Access to professional graphic design with terms that work for you. The graphic design subscriptions are $386 per month and includes:
- A Trusted, Talented Graphic Designer
- Up to 10 projects*
- Unlimited Revisions
- Free Stock Photos
- Design Files Included
- 2-3 Business Day Turnaround
- Cancel at Any Time
*Includes static creative deliverables such as fliers, advertisements, editing existing logos, social media graphics, advertisements and more
Once your account is officially cancelled (when the paid billing term ends), you will no longer have access to the portal. All the files associated with your portal account will be deleted. Before you cancel your account, download all of your files. Cancelled accounts also will not have the ability to submit a design request or a design revision.If you change your mind and decide to reinstate your account after it has been cancelled, you will be charged a $100 reactivation fee. Not sure what to do? Learn more about placing your account on pause.
- Visit our pricing page.
- Sign up with a unique username and password.
- Check your e-mail for an automated e-mail from the Design Portal.
- Once you click the link in the e-mail, you’ll start the onboarding process on the Bragg Media Design Portal immediately — sign the agreement, enter your billing information, watch a video and — BOOM! — you’re ready to get started.
- Login to Bragg Media’s Client Portal and fill out the graphic design project request form.
- Once your request is ready to rock n’ roll, you’ll receive an e-mail notification to check the portal for downloadable files and to approve or reject the request. You’ll have an opportunity to provide ample feedback.
- Have a problem? Simply message your project manager through the Client Portal.
Once you submit a design request, your project manager will review all of the information.You will receive a message through the portal with confirmation that your design request has been turned into a project. Your project manager may message you with questions regarding the project or request files if necessary. Turnaround times for when you will receive a proof varies. Generally, the turnaround time is 2-3 business days.
When a proof is ready for your approval ...
You will receive an e-mail from the Client Portal. The project manager will assign you a task to approve or reject the project with a deadline of 1 business day.
You must respond to this task in order to move to the next phase in the project’s development.
If we don’t hear back within 1 business day, you’ll receive an automated e-mail reminder from the Portal. If it takes even longer, the project manager also will send you a reminder. Until you respond to the approve or reject task, your design project and your subscription will be stuck in limbo.
You can create new design requests in the portal while other projects are pending. However, the new design requests will sit in the queue until the previous design project has been completed.
If you decide to cancel the design project at the approve or reject phase, simply message your project manager in the portal to let them know. Once the project has been cancelled, we’ll move on to the next project.
When a design project is ready to go ...
When a design project has been completed, all of the files you need for the project will be uploaded into the specific project folder in your portal.
- creating content for various social media channels
- designing graphics that are brand appropriate
- executing short videos using your videos and stock
- managing social media advertisement campaigns
- measuring results with a monthly marketing report
- meeting with you monthly
Social media retainers start at $820 per month.