The short answer is yes. The Bragg Media design team can help you with non-trademarked logos and branded collateral, such as letterhead, business cards, brochures, notecards, etc.
For new businesses that need brand identity design, check out Bragg Media’s Brand Starter Kit.
The average small- to medium- sized marketing agency charges $100-$200 per hour. With our graphic design programs, you receive a month’s worth of graphic design projects for what some agencies would charge for a week’s worth of work.
Real estate companies have used our design programs to create new listing slide deck templates, fillable PDF sales sheets, new listing brochure templates and even social media graphics.
Other brand starter kit items could include the following:
- A menu design if you’re opening a cafe, restaurant, coffee shop or bar
- An infographic design explaining how your business/services work for new customers
- An infographic design explaining COVID-19 safety protocols — or just general health & safety protocols, depending on your business
- A coupon or gift certificate design
- An e-newsletter graphic or design
- A Google ad design or an ad design for delivery apps
- A brochure design
- A downloadable PDF design to put on your website
- A t-shirt design or any other type of merch design
New businesses are given access to our secure design portal, where they pay their invoice, issue design requests, keep track of design projects and communicate with their project manager. You’re not going to suffer through talking to a robot to get the design you need.
Our process is simple: We will ask you to fill out a brand identity questionnaire, answering questions from aesthetic preferences to purpose. Then, you’ll meet with your dedicated project manager to go over the details. This ensures everyone is on the same page.
Once you approve your logo, our team can get started on your other marketing materials.